soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Little milestones on the journey called life!

I just received a promotion and a raise yesterday. Payal Kumar – Associate Account Director. I like the sound of it! To be honest the feeling of this success has really synced in only today. Especially when I spoke to Nanima this morning who was in tears as she congratulated me. Tears of joy for sure!

From that little girl completely thrown into a jungle called life after her protective and very loving father passed away very untimely 11 years back to a very mature,confident, independent and responsible Payal today, surely has been a long and enduring journey. When I look back I feel that I had such small silly dreams which I wondered if I would ever be able to achieve. Something from within got me going. And today I have fulfilled so many…
Strange was the time when known blood relatives walked away, out of no where came so many wonderful strangers who kept holding my hand and guided me to the next destination. Life surely has it’s amazing ways …Step by step and with immense hard work I have reached where I have. I am very proud of my achievements emotional and materialistic ones.

Today I just feel immensely grateful to the universe for supporting me in every way always. I still have a long way to go but this constant assurance of “Universe being there to take care of me” is what gets me going …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home