soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My work of Art ! - Pictures

Kneading

Kneading on the wheel

Centering

The Perfect centering

Opening using the thumbs

Estimating the cylinder

Ready to make a cylinder

Cylinder in process

The Perfect Cylinder

My latest CREATION !

Me the potter !

Well... for those who have read my post "My Creation" will know my latest passion - Pottery. I am really enjoying it and now moved to an advanced course. Just thought i must share some pictures of why i enjoy Pottery so much ...

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! miss.payal potter...hehe...good job yaa!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home