soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Spectacular Sunsets


I always enjoyed watching sunsets. I think they are beautiful. Especially sitting by the sea side and just quietly watching the fire ball surrender to the cooling waters of the ocean is such a delight. I have been off late trying to capture them in my camera too.The pictures above are what i have managed to capture ...though the real moments were spectacular.

Some people say sunsets connote “An End “. Strangely for me it has always meant “Hope of a new beautiful beginning”

The last picture is of my very good friend Rayo and his son Jehaan and I think it just beautifully sums up my feelings about "New Beautiful Begining"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home