soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Do you fear GOD ?

Do you fear GOD? Well that’s the question posed to me by a fellow colleague after reading my blog. To think of it over the years my understanding and relationship with what I today call “The Divine or Universal energy” has evolved.

As a child my introduction to GOD was limited to a “Form”. The Mighty God as I knew him then was a magician who could make anything possible. Provided you were a good obeying child who prayed and thanked GOD for his blessings and mercies. He also had the Powers to punish you if u were wrong …Yes in some way then I did fear GOD (the un known)

As I grew up …life took a 360 degree turn. There came a phase where I started to lose everything …my loved ones, my confidence, my faith in my own ability, faith that any good could happen to me. And that’s when I began to question the Mighty Magician. Why Why WHY ? Why me? I had not done any wrong then why of all the people I became his victim. I was angry and upset and believed he was unfair.

That’s when came into my life my angel “Yashi aunty” (who I lovingly also call my surrogate mother). She tried hard to instill faith back into my life. She kept convincing me that I wasn’t the victim but “The Chosen One”. I argued and fought with her concepts but her magnetic faith an undying confidence in the ways of the universe kept me holding on to what ever she said. I don’t think I really understood at that point but just kept taking in what she said as golden words. It was almost as though every drop of wisdom that I kept gathering and storing within me would some day emerge as a forceful and mighty ocean.

Within no time magical incidents kept occurring in my life. The more I thought I had lost the double I seem to gain in the most unexpected ways. I kept feeling that the right people arrived and the right things kept happening just when I least expected them. Like when I lost my confidence and my faith up came Anand ( my Mentor, friend, guide ) who not only helped me gain my faith in myself back but also became part of our family and stood by us . Helped us stand on our feet again. Inspite of losing out on my MBA degree came up an unexpected offer from Lintas – leading advertising agency of India. It surely gave my career a great boost and I have never had to look back ever since. Having had to loose out on the cars we had came a double promotion that made me be able to fulfill my biggest dream of buying my own car …this list of miracles is just endless. It all seemed as though it was staged and some one up there was pulling the strings.

Soon I began to see and understand the true meaning of all that what Yashi aunty had instilled in me. I saw it happen. I did realize that I truly was “ The Chosen One” Though I faced alot of hardship but each event made me stronger and more aware of reality. It not only increased faith in myself but also the fact that there was a supreme guiding force that was with me every moment. Some one I didn’t need to fear. I began to converse to this universal force shared my admiration, anger, love , hate, dreams, fears …everything.I befriended it

Today I strongly believe that this universal energy makes every moment in my life ‘Worth it’ eventually. It’s my biggest strength, my supporter and my magician who’s there with me every moment and knows what’s best for me …Would I really fear GOD anymore ?

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gret yaar... u r actually good in writing... bcos u r writing wats in your mind... hope u continue writing with same spirits... n i continue reading with same spirits...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home