soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Picture this ...

Picture this …Sitting by the Ocean on soft velvety sand, the gentle chilly breeze blowing from one direction just stopping by you as though holding u in a tight hug, the fire ball already settled itself in the comforting cool water of the ocean leaving behind an orangish pinkish trail at the horizon that gels so beautifully, just a shadow of the walkers that pass by you against the back drop of the twilight, the varying sounds of the waves with each rising and falling tide, two tiny boats floating aimlessly on the ocean far in the distance….humm ! Isn’t this the perfect evening …almost a dream come true specially on a working Friday evening.

It’s a pity, it was only possible as I was fed up of be trapped at home confined to my bed due to back ache. Why can’t I make it possible more often considering I stay near the beach and my office is near the beach a well.

However better late than never … I want to thank Mahendra for this realization and inspiring me. Last Tuesday evening when I called him he told me how he was fed up of sitting in front of the computer working all day so had stepped out to beach and was enjoying the waves, the beach and the breeze.

How simple it is to enjoy life’s pleasures yet how impossible we make it seem to achieve …

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi payal it is really true the relaxtion that you get sitting by the ocean can not be substitued by anything the sound of the waves makes forget all your worries and the way they move is how life is your past comes over yor present but you still move on take care of your health and enjoy your stay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home