soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rumbling of the restless mind ?

The river never questions its flow about the direction to the shore …
The setting sun never questions if there will be another sunrise again…
The dark tunnel never questions if it will see light at the end of its journey…
The sapling never questions if it will grow into a mighty tree and bear juicy fruits someday…

Nature just flows and enjoys each moment of its journey without questioning …
And yet where ever the journey leads to always turns out to be for it’s best...

Then why am I questioning my new journey and its direction…?
Why am I letting unnecessary fears try to get a grip on me ?
Why am I not letting things just be and enjoy each moment of the journey without the fear of the destination

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sweet little angel
Please don’t go I wish you stay.
“As in your sweet slumber u lay
Always the child in your garden, you never saw me play.”

I wish to hear you sing in my heart
I wish you be the melody in every part.
“As to your mind you so strongly cling
Always the song of your soul, you never heard me sing.”

My sweet little angel my God-sent messenger
Your sweet little voice I longed forever
“As in your sweet slumber u lay
Always the whisper of your heart, you never heard me say.”

As from my slumber have I now risen
The truth is all I wish to listen
All my life the only thing missing
My sweet little angel you were that true blessing.

This poem is a reflection of what my heart told me as an answer to all my questions...

We are all angels....its just that we dont realize the innocence in us, the untouched being as innocent as a baby...the mind is nothing but just a mere tool...its worth nothing beyond that...the heart is where we all truly belong....

Loved ur blog
Lots of love
Nevis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home