soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just a thought of the moment ...

“There is so much magnificent in the ocean …waves are coming in … waves are coming in ” …so beautiful and true were these lines of Sundaram’s song. He also explained that all the highs and lows that waves experience and chaos that we see at the ocean bed exist only at the surface…but at it’s depth the ocean is very calm …today I understand what he really meant.

Each day in our life we go through highs and lows, the trick to lead a good life I think is to be an observer of each emotion and circumstance, not react to it but to experience it completely and try to work towards creating the “calm” deep within just like the ocean …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home