soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Fear of Loss !

How ironical life is…
All my life I feared loosing …
Loosing Love, Loved ones, Precious things etc
The fear made me so attached to my objects of fear.
Today I realized how thanks to my sudden illness I, myself had turned into an object of fear for my loved ones.
It’s a conflicting feeling to be in this position I realize
One is showered by love, affection and attention
However it makes you wonder if its sheer fear of loosing you that makes it flow.
Yet you tend to enjoy it too.
I guess I should leave the thought here and just enjoy the moments of love , affection and attention without reasoning it !

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Malinmumbai said...

Hey Payal

Missed talking to you on your birthday. May you have a great year ahead. And hope to see you in office soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home