soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Change !

The one thing they say that remains constant in life is ‘Change’
I too am experiencing a lot of change at this stage of my life
A change within me, a change around me, a change all for me.
A change on a physical, spiritual and mental level
At first I feared it
It made me uncomfortable
I fought it then
Struggled to stop it too
Finally found myself, surrender to it as a silent observer
At the moment it doesn’t make sense at all
Yet something from within prompts me time and again to just keep the faith !

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well change is the only constant, it is inevitable, so do not waste your breath by resisting it; it is futile

Cheers!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Vinod said...

That's right! Keep the faith. Meet the challenge of change. You will win. Always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home