soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Courage !

‘Courage has power, genius and magic’. Just this one line from my master has taken me a long way and still continues to guide me further through this toughest phase of my life at this moment.

However, I have been realizing the importance of courage. I took it for granted all my life. When people came up to me and said they admired my courage in all the tough situations I faced in my life. I wondered what they were taking about. “ How else do people come out of situations and move ahead in life …what’s so great about what I displayed ?” But off late I have had eye openers …of situations where people run away from life, relationships and situation due to lack of courage . It’s been shocking to hear these stories. Specially cases,where people are faced with tough situations like a critical illness, prolonged treatments, depressions of menopause and post pregnancies.

I understand now that courage is not just required from an individual but the entire family specially when faced by situations that need a lot of patience. Else they fall apart. I have been appalled by people I hear stories of.

A father backed out because his 16 year old was diagnosed of brain tumor and is under tremendous treatment last 3 years. He has not only not contributed financially to the treatment, lost all contacts with the family and has asking his wife for a divorce. The courageous lady and her son are fighting this battle all by them self. Hatt’s off to them !

Heard of a yet another couple fighting cancer. The lady comes from a pampered family and hasn’t seem to have face tough situations yet. She wants to split from her cancer patient husband as she cannot cope with emotional stress of his illness has brought about in their life …Scary ain’t it. Are these kind of relationships that we find in today’s day and age!

A dear friends wife went frenzy after a post pregnancy depression and has demanded a split from her marriage on grounds of we were never compatible after being in relationship for 6 yrs. Makes me wonder what all can go wrong in relationships?

Why is courage so difficult.? Why do we loose hope and shatter so easily in tough times? Why can’t we accept that their sure will be light at the end of the dark tunnel ? Why can’t we always believe that there is a divine intervention that has the perfect plan for us only if we let it revel it to us and believe in it …

I know it’s really tough. I often find myself struggling with tough situations that do tend to break down my hope, shakes up my faith and makes me very angry with the divine sources up there. However last one year of my life I have finally begun to see that ray of light at the end of the darkest tunnel of my life.I have been fortunate and blessed with the best Master I could ever have had. He has not only stood by me, pushed me to the wall and finally taught me to come out of my misery and self pity. He has showed me to look beyond the darkness that seemed to never end. I am also blessed with a most bravest Mom and an amazing younger sister who have stood by me like the strongest pillar of strength I could ever have. I do go weak or get scattered and tried of fighting my current battle against my illness. Yet my master, my family, y best friends and my lovely reiki family encourage me all the time and ensure hey don’t let me give up on my inner strength. And surely I do Believe COURAGE has POWER, GENIUS and MAGIC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home