soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Surrender …I Surrender …



This weekend I decided to pep myself up as I have been quite unwell for the last 4 weeks ,almost out of action and feeling very low …Visiting Rachna always helps when I need to boost my spirits. Rachana is this good friend of mine who runs a beauty parlor. We have known each other last almost 8 years …it was at a photoshoot that we met where she had come to assist her mother who is a leading hair stylist. We just clicked and it’s been 8 yrs since…

Rachna is great hairstylist. Over the years, she has been constantly learning hair styling and grown in her field. She is a beautiful person too ...a strong young girl who has shouldered alot of responsiblites that life brought forth and yet the most positive, bubbly and cheerful person i have ever met. This beautiful and positive persona of her's always rubs off on me when i am around her. I guess this amazing personality and her great hair styling is the reason i don't remember going to any other stylist for a hair cut and styling in the last 8 years.

This visit again as always I just went to her and said “ Just make me look Hot and Happening as usual” he he he …And she got to her job. We kept chatting as she worked on my hair and I was telling her how I totally trusted her when it came to my hair ..

Just then a thought struck me and amazed me …that is, in the last 8 years I have just gone to her and surrendered with the faith that she is the Hair Expert and she knows what’s best for me …this complete faith and understanding has always had an outcome of me loving my hair and the look she decides for me each time ( even though the look may be not what I had planned or could have ever imagined I would be able to carry off) and not to forget getting showered with compliments from every one there after.I wondered, in the similar manner only if I could surrender my life with complete faith on the Universe (The EXPERT !!) for every little thing wouldn’t life be so easy and beautiful … I guess this little realization is just the 1st step and may open many more doors to offer a miraculously beautiful life I truly deserve…

Surrendering reminds me of Prasad’s little song that he had taught us at The Reiki Intensive in Goa .. it's been on my mind and I have been humming it ever since …

I Surrender
I Surrender
I Surrender to LOVE
I Surrender
I Surrender
I Surrender to LIFE …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home