soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Leap !

It’s not like I haven’t taken the leap on unknown paths
It’s not like I wasn’t warned and thrown fears at
It’s not like I didn’t doubt a wee bit before the leap
Yet there was no stopping me …
Yet I did manage to combat my fears …
Yet I won the impossible …
Here again is an opportunity life has offered
All I need it to take the LEAP yet again with courage in my heart, fire in my belly and faith on the universe.
Here I come …Here I take the leap of faith and surrender into your arms …

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just happen to come across and read a bit on your blog.

A Choice is coming to a point today.on.& about life.

Your Life is and will be all about the choices and the decisons you take.TODAY.

Surrendering to Faith are great ones.Choices to Leap with.
To live with.

Love life.

A walker.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you start writing all the good poetry, i'll be out of a job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home