soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Thoughts ...

I am happy at the moment …realized that the moment had come after along time
I felt good and wondered why ?
Just then I realized I was in the NOW
Away from the hurts of the past
Away from the un surety of the future
Away from the gripping fear the unknown
Just here and living this moment of happiness it had offered me
Just smiling away to the raindrops that reach out to me through my windowsill
Seem to kiss my face
Smiling away to the refreshing monsoon breeze that seem to come running past the coconut palms and play away with my hair almost teasing me
Smiling away to the Now that seems like blessing from heaven

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Ruchi Saxena said...

hi payal... u are a wonderful woman. your words speak for you. have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home