soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Master Magician !

You came into my life just when i least expected you

You introduced me to miracles and what they can do

You pushed me up the wall, broke my myths and mirrored the truth

Your trials often challenged my existence, my faith

Yet you always healed me and showed me how my own strenght could change my fate

You filled my life with abundance and showered me with unconditional love

I just knew you were my magician
I just knew i was your chosen one !



This is a special dedication to my dearest teacher on the day of Guru Poornima (28th June 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home