soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Taare Zameen Par

Just saw the film ‘Taare Zameen Par’ a directorial debut by Aamir Khan. It’s a well scripted and acted film. I totally loved the way it so beautifully brings forth what Dyslexia is about and emotions that the child goes through. Aamir and specially the new debutant child artist Darsheel is just brilliant.

The key message that the film conveys is that “ Every child is special”. But there is a deeper thought that the film has brought to me. Yes indeed every child is special however with growing years we tend to ignore this little special child in each of us. We beat this special often at the pretext of competition, relationship, pressures etc. The uniqueness of the little child within gets over looked. We always want to be like the other just being ourself isn’t something that we value. We take away its innocence & playfulness. Then we wonder where and why did we loose this special inner child within each of us. Thus its important let this inner child live and grow. Acknowledge and appreciate its uniqueness no matter how evident it may be to the world or not.

‘Once I was lost but now I am found …amazing grace’ on this note as I set out to seek and pamper that innocent special child within me I request you to set off on that inner journey too !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home