soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, July 14, 2006

The way I look at it ...

Its’ funny, the reactions I have been getting to my blog from various people who read it. For those who have known me for long and seem known this part of me think it’s a beautiful way of expression.

There is another lot of people who have known for long nut not really been in touch with my reality who think that this is being too spiritual (which I don’t totally agree with as this is just one aspect of my personality not the only).

Then there are the ones who are either getting to know me or recently met me who seemed most confused of the lot as they read deep thought on my blog and when they chat or meet with me they see some who is up to mischief, full of life, people’s person, caring etc

To begin with I don’t think maturity has much to do with age. I also think that being spiritual at a young age is just an awesome way of living as one doesn’t live a superficial life all along fooling one self that they are really happy or content and one fine day find themselves struggling to change their ways to live a better life.

I think there is nothing wrong in being emotional either. Emotions are beautiful they shape a personality. Does being spiritual or person who observes life carefully or tries to constantly learn from ones mistakes makes them a saint or dull or boring.

Definitely NOT! There are so many people i come across, examples being Yashi aunty …she is so full for fun and masti that at times I wonder if she really is as old as she looks …and that graceful graying hair is just a farce. Or Bhaskar my friend from Art of living who amazes me by the way he lives his life ( I guess he is my inspiration to follow my heart and do as I please) and a whole lot of like minded people I meet. So many of them are younsteers my age or younger. But they have surely started learning and accepting realities of life rather than being ignorant ... Yet they enjoy Life to the fullest with gratitude,a stong sense of understanding and aceptance.

Is my post today a justification, definitely not …but just an explanation to those living in 'Ignorance’ or 'Denial of reality 'and think my ways are crazy, or that i have a long way to go before I start thinking the way i do today ..

I sincerely hope they too experience the beauty of 'Self Love’ and ‘Selfless Love” soon ...and find the path that leads to living a realistic yet Happy life !

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Biren said...

payal, i see what you are experiencing and seeing.
and i agree with you.

spirituality is made out to be something it is not.
and both factions - those who swear by it, and those who 'condemn' it - glamorise it. actually, scandalise it.

but those who are INTO it, just enjoy the state, smile at all those things and go about life.

as i see it, a spiritual life is a life lived by, and in, true spirit - of one's own self.
that's all there is to it.

what do u say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home