soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Yippee … We Are Back !

It’s strange how we seem to get attached to little things in life. I am talking about My Blog .

Thanks to the ban on blogs by the Government of India last 3 – 4 days every one in the blogging community seemed to be restless and curious. There has been speculation that the ban was connected to the recent Mumbai Train Blasts. Probably the groups behind the bomb blasts used blogs to exchange information and co-ordinate the plan so the Government decided to ban these sites.

Well what ever the reason inspite of my relationship with my Blog being so short and recent , I still experienced restlessness and a sense of attachment .

It felt like an important dairy or something very close to me had got misplaced. I had friends who follow up on my blog show concern and inquire why the blog was not accessible.

I have realised yet again ( after 2 .5 long years ) that no matter how short the association may be sometimes surprizing the connect and associations that they form with us last for a life time . I wonder if this attachment is right or wrong. But then again ‘Right or Wrong’ is purely circumstancial .

Prem Sagar Uncle many years back shared this truth with me that has till dated remained with me as his golden words. He said “There is no right or wrong…at a particular situation or time your decision may seem right to you but the same decion may seem wrong at another point of time . So don’t bother much and just listen to your heart. What ever the desion never regret it “

I know I am totally off my subject today … but I think just putting down random thoughts that I feel at the moment.

But the brighter side of all this is that it was hearting and very encouraging to know from a couple of friends who follow up my blog that they were looking forward to more thoughts from me. Thanks Meena, Shivani, Ameeta Bhabhi, Madhu and Biren. It’s friends lilke you who make “ Keep on Keeping on “

Cheers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home