soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Comfortably Numb !

Though last 2 weeks have being really active with lots of traveling (Goa with family 1st and then to Bangalore for a workshop - IIM B )…Yet I am experiencing a phase like never before … a time where the past and the future seems to have been blocked and can’t seem to visit them in my mind.

There is this strange feeling of being in acceptance of the moment and being totally numb and empty. My friend Rayo says its called being ‘Comfortably numb’. I just feel I am totally in the moment. After really long experiencing a feeling of no anxiety on not knowing what shall come next or worrying about anything. Feel totally liberated as though for a while I had entangled myself and did not know how to undo the knots. Not that all the knots are opened but yet some seem to have its making me feel relived.

Strangely this new feeling just feels great. But as they preach in Vipashna …This too is momentary and this too will change…I hope though that I can learn the art of sustaining this feeling for ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home