soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Healing Process …

“Time heals everything”, so true! Has been drilled time and again amongst all of us since childhood. Today is when I really understand it in the "True sense". Last 2 .5 years have been very tough for me in tackling a hurt which inspite of efforts I didn’t seem to let it heal as smoothly as I would have liked it too …

Today I realize it’s a slow process …and while it hurt a lot …since it started to heal, has taught me a lot more than I ever imagined.

I began with me being introduced to the concepts of “Everything that happens in our outer world is a reflection of our inner world and that we create each situation that arrives in our life by our own beliefs" .. the Lousie Hay workshop conducted by Mille shook me up…and as a learning I started to apply ‘Affirmations’ to my life. The results were miraculous. Uplifted my sprits and gave me reason to explore the unknown further.

However the hurt still lingered on. May be I wasn’t still ready to heal ..may be i just enjoyed holding on to the pain ... And the process needed more time.

Then at a Mystic Fare chanced upon a psychometric reader, who said something that made me ponder a lot “She said you need to Let go of the past …by holding on you will never give something amazing awaiting for you acceptance to enter your life, It’s like having a cup of tea after eating an amazing piece Jalebi, no mater how much sugar you add the tea will be tasteless one has to let go of the sweetness of the Jalebi to enjoy the unique taste of tea and its sweetness ” What she said made sense …I was also reintroduced to a concept of “ Anger letter” … It helped me heal more …

I was getting better slowly but surely and the wound didn’t hurt as often. There set in a kind of acceptance and felt more at peace with myself and much happier.

Universe being my strongest supporter wanted to ensure that I heal completely leaving no scars and be ready and willing to welcome all goodness that awaits me …

Last few week,the universe has yet in its miraculous ways has been sending me very strong messages of Surrender and Let go. And what I experienced yesterday during my meditation is a sure shot sign of the fact the I am almost ready and healed.

As Prasad ( a Reki Master )lead us into an proactive mediation to the chants of “ Hare Rama Hare Krishna “ I experienced myself surrounded by vibrating pink light …it was like a florescent light surrounding my entire body. Soon I felt it entered my heart …its force of the light and energy seemed very strong. It was soon followed by red light …as I wondered what all this was I found myself standing in front of my heart …I saw the wounds.. saw it bleed, it even had scars . It was surely not looking like a well kept heart. Suddenly the pink and red light settled on my palms and I saw myself touching the wounds that seemed to heal …almost like a magic soothing touch …I seemed full of compassion and I heard myself say it’s ok … your going to be fine”

As bizarre as it may sound …but this is what I experienced. I had nice good feeling post the meditation though was left wondering what it all meant …This morning when I shared the experience with my Rita ( my Reki Master ) she replied “ Yes it means your heart chakra is healing and releasing old patterns that block flow of love to others”

I have understood that while the process is slow but healing surely brings with it new learning’s that prepares us to deal with life and situations well.

Healing also depends on the openness of our mind and heart. The moment we understand the hurt, try to detach ourselves from it, look at it objectively, show the willingness to let go that’s when true healing happens …

Thank you universe for guiding me and giving me the healing touch in various ways !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home