soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just hang in there …

They say life is like a circle …what goes around comes back…What I mean it has these cycles of happy moments and sad moments. And the trick is to just hang in there

Well exactly a year back on 26th July 2005 many many families in Mumbai lost their lives, families, belongings and homes. Life does take a turn and at times it takes years to overcome a loss or sometimes things drastically happen that one doesn’t expect but it just compensates for the loss.

My dad always said “Acche din nahi rahe to Boore din bhi nahi rahenge”

As I drove to office this morning I remembered my friend Joy and my family friend Dilip uncle. Dilip uncle has 4 feet water in his house ..luckly his neighbours managed to rescued his aged parents when he was stranded in a train.

Joy too had lost a lot last year and seen sights that he would probably not forget for a lifetime. On at this day last time all I heard from him was "I am safe but I have lost everything". I remember how scared we were as we had no contact there after for quite a few days. But life has taken a 360 degree turn.

As this point, God has showered his blessings on him. He not only is a proud owner of his new 2 BHK ‘Home” but also has met his soul mate- Home maker
( finalized the wedding date as well).

As for Dilip Uncle he too has settled and won a court case pending foe last many years. And is excitedly preparing his new 3 BKH where he shifts in the coming week.

I am really happy for both of them as they are truly deserve people and what amazes me about them is the positive attitude I noticed in both of them. They laughed and joked about their loss. And most importantly, they just displayed immense faith and courage.

For those who many not have had such drastic changes …a humble request …”Just Hang In There… coz good things are just round the corner".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home