soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

LET GO !

Just when I look for answers Univerese in it's most awesome ways sends me solutions, messages and the next step I need to take towards my goal. It has happened time and again.

I am glad my faith only gets stronger. Here is one such answer that came to me via my favorite bawa friend (also my colleague past 2 job stints that is ...) RAYO in the form a mail ...It's beautiful, well written in true Rayo style and just perfect for me in it's timing !

Thanx Rayo ...I am glad I have wonderful friends like u .And Thank You
Universe for being there for me always :-D



You can't find the new person to share your life with, till you let go
of clinging to the ghost/reduced contact with/any other form of contact
with the old.

Therefore, as much as a certain person may have as the vivid expression
goes'watered the garden of our soul', one has to be very firm in the
belief that there are other applicants for the aforesaid job. And, while
the natural tendency is for one to believe that oh the first person did
it in a certain way which cannot be replicated, the realisation gradually
dawns,that anotherperson's method, may be a)different and b) far more
satisfying.

What is more, despite all the crap about the first cut being the
deepest, it's only because we haven't found anyone else yet, to more than
satisfactorily not just sew the wound together, but make it seem as if it
was never there in time to come.

And, now this is where i get into grampa mode, i seriously think, that
there is a huge difference between the person we want, and the person
we need.God, or whoever is up there, mercifully engineers it so that you
get the person you need most of the time, which, if you really think about
it, is the only divine solution to stay together through a lifetime,
without a trip to the divorce court and other unsavoury elements of
modern life.

So in as much as there may be certain creatures who inhabit our most
secret moments and memories, be very sure, that there are others,
who are dying to break the door down that we have erected, and while
causing much joy to enter us, dispel the ghosts of the people we have
loved, and who have loved us formerly. But, life is a continuum, and
clinging to the past while advantageous for British royalty and other
tourist spots, is not the best strategy to follow in our personal lives.

And be also sure, that before the final one walks in, many more will
walk in, to prepare you for the one you will be with. Each will teach
you a lesson, that you need to be taught, and then vanish from your
life, or if you're seriously persistent, will hang around at the
periphery always there to remind you of the limitless and undying love
that really can be yours, if only you'd let go.

None of what i say here is theoretical, ive learned it by living
through it. So much for Celebrity endorsement of this product works.
But yes. The very very very many women, who dropped into my life,
after my first fiance dropped out of it, all took me a step ahead,
in different spheres, till i was ready for Ms.Medhora aka Mrs R J Patell.

And i will recount them, without batting an eyelid, Ms M - girl on
my desk if you've ever seen the frame got my writing back on keel,
Ms.A got my soul back in its groove, Ms M II made me feel like there
were other women out there who would give their left arm and a whole
lot more to be with me and what was i socut up about my ex for, and
then Ms V was the one i rebounded with, and very possibly still
embarass by loudly proclaiming her to be the perfect woman at every
opportunity, Ms S was a sounding board throughout it all, supportive
of every single woman entering and leaving my life and the lessons
learned from each one, Ms S II was my psychiatrist with whom i
could have endless discussions on the futility of exes and the
need to move on, Ms. C was the one who let me discover, that
i could get into bed with another woman too and there were a few
more minor indiscretions of that sort, names not important here,
and then mostly Ms L finally finally drove it home to me, that
infidelity took two to tango, and that i should stop blaming
only the other guy, and instead blame my ex as well, and just that
realisation (oddly enough with her, i was the bad guy for a change)
was enough to finally rid me of what duran duran call "the ghost of you"...
and so more or less i was healed and ready, and two weeks later...

Ms KM showed up,one can be certain, that the male version of this
female arsenal is headed your way, But only if you're ready to go
on that joyride.

While the preceding paragraph sounds like advocating the case of
rampant promiscuity, keep in mind, that the actual nights spent
between the sheets were less important than the majority of nights
spent discussing/talking/emailing/introspecting and healing bit by bit.

oh and while overworking may appear like a cure, is really just a
delaying mechanism, the sooner we confront the lepers in our heads as U2 put it,
the faster we can actually possess true Ananda - so very essential for the
creative person.

tata
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home