soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

From the depth of my heart ...

In this day and time of instant coffee, instant love , life beating you to it’s fast pace, people wearing a mask of superficiality and pretence , fooling themselves about a great fulfilling life they lead even funnier being able to convince others of the same , I often kept questing my thoughts, my approach , my values and above all the fact that does listening to your heart and being true about your feelings really get you anywhere in life...

Not that I don’t strongly believe in them, just questioned them at my weak moments. Times when I got laughed at for standing up for them inspite of failing too often, on hearing how in today’s day and age while I adapted to the ‘real life ‘(so they believe and claim is real) I seem to come from the old school of thought.

However from the time I have begun my journey of penning my thoughts and reaching out via this blog, I have actually come across like minded people and true friends who not only share my views but also appreciate and believe in me. Its very encouraging and I am glad I have this re assurance. There are few friends and acquaintances I like to make a special mention of .

Rayo my good friend and colleague who has written such a beautiful testimonial for me (mentioned below), Meena, Niki (who still hasn’t managed the time to visit my blog am sure will soon )and Reshma my best friends who have been my pillars of strength, not only beleived in me but went out of the way and did things i really don't know if i can ever do for anyone( Love u guys !), Shivani yet another friend who I think is great ego booster coz she not only raves about my blog to her friends but keeps sharing her feedback and says that inspite of knowing me for years has ironically got to know me better off late via my blog. Madhu my orkut friend who keeps admiring that fact that I have the courage to write my mind off, Satish my colleague who thinks it’s great to maintain the balance and appreciates me for it time and again reassuring that in the long run it will be my strenght. Mitesh an acquaintance who is still is getting to know me and so am I . But sent me this encouraging beautiful message “U write from the heart ! That's the nice thing about you, there is no pretence there .............” Manas my ex boss and great friend who always believed and assures me that inspite of this madness called corporate life I will surely find true love who will appreciate me, my values and accept me for it.

There are so many more people who have appeared off late (may be they were always there I just wasn’t as aware) to re assure me. Thanks guys I am really glad to have great friends like you and feel totally blessed.


Rayomand’s (akka Rayo )Testimonial : Creatives are best known for their love of one-line briefs. (And well, maybe the odd one-liner like Voodoo.)
Well, if i had to encapsulate Payal in one word, it would have to be: intense.
Perhaps it is her Scorpio sun sign, that brings this haunting intensity to the fore, in anything Payal puts her hand to.
In an age full of cardboard people that J.D. Salinger captured so well, Payal's reality stands out. When she says she will do something, she does it. That's old-fashioned reliability, and there's nothing quite as sexy.
Be it at work, or at play with her pottery/meditation, i think she's always in the moment, not languishing in the past, or paralysed with thoughts of the future.
This intensity applies also to her relentless determination to find truth, so whether it's her relationships, her blog, or meditation, i am sure that she will find it after subjecting every life experience to that penetrating scrutiny so intrinsic to Scorpios.
God bless you, and may you find love. Your Mad Bawa friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home