soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Reason , Season , Lifetime ...

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a god send and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life

It's rightly said what goes around always comes back. My today's post is a philosophy that I came across many years back and have truly experienced and believed in. In fact I have mentioned about it in my earlier post too. In this moment of my numbness it has appeared yet again out of no where ... I think to remind me of why people came into my life and what the joy, happiness, love and pain they brought with them meant. I am grateful to the universe for this gift of THE MOMENT

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really Nice Post. Im sure anyone and everyone would have someone they could relate to,across all three aspects. The Reason aspect - I can hardly remember a handful of references. A friend I had, when I was five - someone who brought me loads of joy and of selflessness but disappeared just as suddenly. Season - Loads of present day references for this one. Lifetime - the concept puzzles me. It almost seems hard to believe. Its interpretation might possibly mean 'Lessons learnt' that last a lifetime - which are embodiments of learning that leave their subconcious mark. Nice Post, nevertheless - and my first comment on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home