soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Life takes a full circle …

Had it not been that one little step, continuous persuasion, love and warmth 11 years back by my Angel …I could have never been what I am today . Would have been so shattered and completely a wreck I guess. Then on second thoughts may be not coz God does find a way to reach out to us, wipe our tears, heal our pain and make us stronger and shower us with Love we truly deserve.

Today I too took one such step to bring back a true smile, shower abundance of love and heal a soul in pain.

Ms. G, the most loving and caring girl of our office who had lost her husband early this year… Ms. G hasn’t had the time to grieve …her mother is a heart patient and thus crying at home would cause her mother harm and rest of the day she spends in office keeping herself so busy that she perhaps doesn’t even remember she is still hurting.

Exactly the state I was for 5 years of my life …fighting responsibilities, drowning myself in work. just an escape so that I could suppress my pain...I didnt even realise what i was doing untill one day I had a break down and how ...As Prasad says " Your biggest Break down is the time for your biggest Break Throughs"...There began my journey of transformation.

I see her doing the same that i did ...Run Away .. as far as you can and till you can from your situation…can so relate to her. But She is a Brave Girl …I guess I was too  . As rightly said "Fortune Favors The Brave "

I gifted her a Reiki I session with my master magician Prasad as a Christmas gift …just a small step to lead her to towards an Angel who I know will help her release, grieve and bring unbelievable miracles in her life. I have complete faith that Universe will take care and bring her all the goodness she deserves . This little step of mine makes me feel very very Happy and gives me a feeling that truly .. Life takes a full circle …

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there payal... so enchanting to read a blog with much simplicity and honest feelings spilled out beautifully... tk care.... rajsm , from mumbai....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home