soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dard !

Na jaane iss dard mein bhi kyo, ek khaas ehsaas hai
Na jaane kyo himmat na harne ki ab bhi ek choti si aas hai.

Iss dard se to ab ek gehra rishta sa mehsus hone gaga hai
Jaise uski har ek sisak dil ke bhaut paas hai

Pal pal har pal saath bakubhi nibhaya issne,phir bhi aaj isse aage nikal jane ki aas hai

Na jaane iss dard mein bhi kyo, ek khaas ehsaas hai
Na jaane kyo himmat na harne ki ab bhi ek choti si aas hai.



Well not that this is my 1st attempt as hindi poetry however this one i am writing from my hospital bed and straight from my heart(as I complete the last lap of my treatment going on for last 7 months.)
Was thinking about the long Journey I had with 'Pain'(Dard). This poetry is an expression of my final release, how i dealt and felt about the emmotional and physical pain this journey took me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home