soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Down Memory Lane – He Man




I am too excited today. As I was just scanning through some blogs I
discovered He Man on one of them… Remember him?

One of the few famous children’s programs on Doordarshan in the late ‘80.That too
when Doordarshan had just turned from black and white to colour (Was 1982 I
think!)We wouldn’t miss any of them for the world. Few names that I can recollect are Chitrahaar,He -Man, Giant Robert, Spider Man, Lucy, Fraggle rock, Nightrider and Different Strokes.

What’s amazing is that in times of having 100 satellite channels to
choose from . I experienced the same excitement I did years back when I would
anxiously wait for these serials. In fact all my colleagues and friends whom I shared the link with felt the same way. It was like re living a childhood. It was a great feeling.

It only proves ‘Old is Gold’

Do check the link below. If you were a He Man fan in the ‘80. I can assure you a
trip down memory lane full of excitement and nostalgia.

Here’s the link… Do let me know what you feel.
http://blog.broomfieldpcdoctors.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home