soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Heartfelt !

It's strange how an Orkut.com or my blog could tell me things about me that my dear ones felt or perceived about me.

It's often that we resist telling people we have know for years or a short while how we really felt about them, What we appreciate or don't with the fear of being misunderstood or loosing them. It so important to say these little things ...the mean so much and open a new perspective to the relationship.

I was surprised when I saw that i had 15 fans ( WOW !!) and most importantly almost in tears to receive beautifully written testimonials from 4 of my dear friends.

They seem straight from the heart and made me feel blessed to have people like them in my life who understood me, valued me , loved and accepted me for who i was. I know these are few friends in my life who are my pillar of strenght and shall last forever. That doesn't mean the ones i have not received testimonials from i don't feel touched by. Infact many of them by their deeds , little gestures or just by being there have touched my life and made me feel blessed.

Here are the 4 testimonials that bring a big smile and a tear to my eye at the same time. Besides these here are some friends in my life that I would specially like to thank for being there in my worst phases and best times...

Yashi aunty, Niki, Reshma,Meena, Niki, Ammi, Jay, Bharat, Bhaskar R, Joy, Anand, Abhijeet, Manas, Leroy, Mayank, Dr Anjali, Priyanka, Sushma, Ruchi, Pankaj G, Hema, Olga,Zeeba, Gaurav, KK, Carnic, Shoma...and many more...

Testimonials ...

Rayomand J.: Creatives are best known for their love of one-line briefs. (And well, maybe the odd one-liner like Voodoo.) Well, if i had to encapsulate Payal in one word, it would have to be: intense. Perhaps it is her Scorpio sun sign, that brings this haunting intensity to the fore, in anything Payal puts her hand to. In an age full of cardboard people that J.D. Salinger captured so well, Payal's reality stands out. When she says she will do something, she does it. That's old-fashioned reliability, and there's nothing quite as sexy. Be it at work, or at play with her pottery/meditation, i think she's always in the moment, not languishing in the past, or paralysed with thoughts of the future. This intensity applies also to her relentless determination to find truth, so whether it's her relationships, her blog, or meditation, i am sure that she will find it after subjecting every life experience to that penetrating scrutiny so intrinsic to Scorpios. God bless you, and may you find love. Your Mad Bawa friend.

Suranjana :Payal is a total sweetheart! She's idealistic & really knows how to live life 360 degrees. Acutely sarcy at times, but that's probably what you'll end up liking about her - her capacity to be honest, frank, witty & never hold back. Creative, pretty, eloquent, totally kickass! If anyone's looking for a great friend to last you this lifetime, I assure you Payal is your best bet! Payal is a total sweetheart! She's idealistic & really knows how to live life 360 degrees. Acutely sarcy at times, but that's probably what you'll end up liking about her - her capacity to be honest, frank, witty & never hold back. Creative, pretty, eloquent, totally kickass! If anyone's looking for a great friend to last you this lifetime, I assure you Payal is your best bet!

Pariksheet: Lots of things can be said abt this girl (yeah yeah she is a girl to me). Epitome of inner strength.. the "never give up" attitiude and a sheer will to succeed against all odds.. that is the tip of iceburg of qualities of Payal. My pillar of support in weak times... my true advisor and my shining star. Plus... only a couple of people to whom i say "Hats off".. and one of those is Payal. Yeah she has her minuses.. but she accepts them and improves upon them constantly. Cheers Lady... may u get all the happiness you deserve and much much more!!!

Akshay: Payal - A testimonial

he mood and melody of the sound of anklets
The whisper of a gentle breeze
The shadow of a belligerent storm
The supreme essence of a woman
This one possesses a superlative degree

She seems stoic in the face of strife
And battles in the belief of her crusade
Her happiness is to shareOf unfettered cares
Her sadness is her crucifixAmidst the fire of Hades

Her laughter escapes an element of cheer
Of teenage giggles and conspicuous crushes
Of memories that describe her darkest moments
As bright as the summer sun.
And the afterglow is the worlds to possess

A filler of stories, suprises and songs in excess.
And a test she shall set in time and space
To measure your mark, your mean, your gait
But she is quick to forgive and all that seems
For her world is seldom vicious and mean
And she shall remain your fondest fan
If you share your soul and bare your heart

In her wonderous world of trust and truth
Victory shall be hers and her winnings large

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home