soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Never-say-die !

Last 7 days have been a nightmare …if given a choice it would be those 7 days of the year that I would surely like to erase. My family and me have been on this rollercoaster which seemed to have more downs than ups. It’s not that it’s the 1st time I have faced a rollercoaster like this …there have way to many in the last 12 years.Each ride, while has made me stronger in the long run but at that moment tested my patience and drained me on an emotional, physical and mental level. I am at the moment very angry and very upset with the ride I get forced upon time and again. I have been on this ride before but I just don’t seem to enjoy it …somehow don’t seem to have much choice either.

However this times of trial (like always) did bring up some amazing things that I either did not know or had forgotten. One such being this beautiful reply from a dear friend Mr. P to a silly forward that I sent asking “ What would be that one thing that if he had a choice he could steal from me”. Honestly I didn’t know that like me there would be other crazy people too who would reply to that forward... he he he (Yes I did replied to the friend who had sent the forward). But Mr. P's reply came very untimely ( that’s what I thought at that moment), as in a strange hour way after I had sent the message …on second thoughts latter i realized that it was most timely.

He replied “It would be your lively never-say-die attitude”

Strangely, it was my own strength that I myself seem to have forgotten or underestimated last few days due to the pressure and struggle. I don’t think my dearest friend must have realized how that simple reply of his would empower me and act like a moral boost for the next day which was the toughest day of the nightmarish week. Each time I would feel like quitting physically, mentally or emotionally (which was many times). I would either read that message or remind myself and kept going on doing what that day expected me to do and eventually the day passed.

Yes, over the years I have noticed that no matter how shattered I get in life and breakdown something within me Never Lets Me Give Up ! I may take time to get back on my feet, may take time to heal but I surely get back and more positive and stronger.

While at the moment I am still trying to heal, yet very angry about the situation, hurt and getting back on my feet I surely want to acknowledge and thank my dearest friend Mr. P for that empowering and loving message. It got me going truly !

Like him there was tremendous emotional support extended to me from a lot of special people I would like to thank. To begin with my Reiki family ( They were amazing!LOVE U ALL ), my dearest friend Mayank who has not only been my sounding board, but also someone who has so lovingly been validating and reassuring my each thought ( at times even the ones that are so eccentric ) and standing strong by my side. Puneet my new friend from Reiki family who has been so so sweet and caring about my health and even sends me the most timely reminder messages at 12:30 am saying “ Hope u have gargled !” ha ha ha … Love U Puneet ! And my juniors Shilpa, Akshay and Siraj who have ensured that I can keep off work without worrying about that part of my life atleast.

While i still pray from the bottom of my heart that may universe stop putting me through these trials. I still want to thank the universe for all the support it has extended towards me in the most miraculous ways and blessing me with his wonderful " Never-Say-Die attitude " of mine !

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! Anyways how do you get this attitude is amazing

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you pulled through. Makes leaving the only testimonial i've ever written for anyone on orkut worth the while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home