soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Made in Heaven

Cliché as it may sound, blame it on the over dose of mush last 3 days. I have been watching a lot of Romantic films last 3 days, “Shall we dance”, “Music and Lyrics” & “The Holiday” (sheer coincidence all 3 in a row). But as my dear friend Shushma rightly said that watching beautiful love stories is very inspiring and instills a lot of hope in life. Tell me about it ! 3 down already, on a complete high and yet the mush doesn’t seem enuff. Crazy as I may sound I truely feel good for a change .the best part is it’s not for any real apparent reason.

I seem to sense a lot of love around me in different ways.One such incident this evening has touched my soul completely.

I was at Shiv Sagar restaurant waiting for my friend and the food ordered to arrive. Just when I chanced upon a young girl in her early twenties come and sit down alone few tables away. I don’t really see a lot of girls like me eat alone at restaurants and thought may be she was one like me. Soon she was joined by a decent looking well dressed guy her age. They both looked like a couple as she cuddled around his hand. They looked like a sweet pair. I wondered why I was pulled to look towards them. Soon I realized that one of then was deaf and dumb (sorry physically challenged is the right word I think ).

They began to talk in sign language, I thought may be it was the girl. Soon I realized that both were in the same state. For the next 10 mins I saw them make the most loving conversation in sign language, a conversation more than what I see couples make with spoken words these days. I couldn’t stop starting at them. Not that I understand sign language however I could make out that discussed what they needed to order from the menu. They even seem to suggest to each other what seemed good. They did seem to tease each other and share a good joke. The guy exhibiting great confidence, called out the waiter with his sign language and some broken sound that seemed like some words and ordered their meal. Their conversation continued there after. They looked happy in their own state and so very much in love. The girl would cuddle up to him in the conversation.

I found myself speechless too. I was amazed at what a beautiful pair that god had created. It looked too good to be true. I seem to see beauty in their fate written at birth which I am quite sure they themselves or their parents would have never imagined.

It made me think what great visionary that someone up their was. Just knows what we really need. Tries our patience time and again to see if we can still sustain out faith in the process. Faith is yet another message that has been coming to me since morning today.


Suddenly I am reminded of a dialogue from yet another favorite film of mine (Dil to paagal hai ) “ Bhaagwan ne hume jodiyo mein banaya hai …bus milna hum pe chood diya hai …”

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home