soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Dialogue with Solitude !

I have been meaning to express my state of mind last whole month but just didn’t have the right words. Until I came across Atul’s Sabnis’s blog (http://gaizabonts.wordpress.com/) post beautifully titled “Dialogue with Solitude” which just triggered my thoughts…

Dialogue with Solitude .. very true and a beautiful concept. Just so apt for my current state of mind …I have been in midst of a lot of physical action and running from pillar to post yet so switched off from the world …

I am in a Dialogue with Solitude and it’s a constant chatter .A chatter that makes me feel uncomfortable, totally numb at times ,restless, angry, realize alot, bring forth my fears, make me want to withdraw,release my tears for no reason, make me confront and deal with my fears ,feel blessed for no reason, break into a smile at times, instill faith and hope in spite of everything seeming to be in a mess, appreciate and accept the beauty of each situation and a lot more …

I strangely find myself in dialogue with my solitude all the time yet find myself very minutely observing the chatter. I don't know how long it will last or what it will unfold but it’s a necessary evil I know and I am just experiencing it in totality till it last !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home