soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, January 22, 2007

YOUniverse !!

Read this article in The TOI's Life Section called " You have the Power". While the article was about consumers and customization to the core in today's life. There were these two lines that I really loved ...it kind of did ring a bell for me. It said ...

This is the year where YOU rule ...
Welcome to the YOUniverse here everything is about you


I just loved the concept of 'YOUniverse'

To me it implied being in harmony with the universe to experience the magic .

Last few years, I have been aware of the concept of "Universe provides for what ever you ask for, be it something positive or negative, however being cued to the Universe and sending the right intentions without any resistance can miraculously manifest any thing just anything you desire ..."

It's only last few months that I have started believing in the concept. And I see miracles happen in my day to day life ...only in situations where I have complete surrender and no resistance.

'YOUniverse' I am sure will act as a constant reminder ...

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Akshay said...

This is so true. I had read something very similar a few years ago.

The question asked was: Why do our prayers or our wishes not come true.
Its because every positive askance is followed with conflicting negative messages from our subconscious mitigating the former.

Therefore being positive makes more sense that just an expression used loosely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home