soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Birth !



I just read a forward mail that showed the process of the baby's growth in the womb. It was really touching, the pictures specially. The article concluded by stating that " Child birth is not only a painful experience for the mother but the most traumatic and stressful experience for the child . However yet it is truely a Miracle !"

Which made me ponder...

Birth is truly a Miracle! I am not referring to child birth alone . I am referring to birth as a concept. I am realizing that it's a process that has it's highs and lows. However the one who can endure the process in it's completeness and accept it no matter what it brings up, is surely to experience and enjoy the miracle !

I am currently experiencing similar emotions as i am in the process of re- birth. Re birth of my thoughts, my belief systems, my emotions,my experiences and the way I live each situation in my life etc. It's a process and been quite a bumpy ride ...however it makes me look forward to the miracle called BIRTH ( re- birth in my case) !

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebirth is just as much a miracle
as birth is.Bravo!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger goggly said...

hi payal
interesting concept...
there is no such thing as birthm its imprint of imortality of your parents. You are nothing but mutation of their DNA.
real birth starts as you grow older and evolve then every new though process, every activity is rebirth ...
congratulations on your b'day
regards
milind
regards
milind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home