soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Down Memory Lane !

Had left you far behind ...
Had broken open my heart, released you forever

Wonder then, how you still roll down my face as innocent, forgiving tears

At times as an unanswered question you rise in my lonely moments ...
Only to make me wonder what really got us together and enventually got us apart

All there is left to the ' US' that once there was ...
A myterious silence and the distance never to be bridged again

You moved ahead long ago, on the journey you called your own
I too have walked a few miles since, learning to walk by myself again...

When I do look down memory lane...
All I cherish is 'You' as a beautiful dream...

A dream that did see a glimpse of reality though as short as the night could last ...

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

these are beautiful lines..payal,
you on client servicing side? still? this is creative stuff..woman

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger madhu said...

As always good payal. u write from heart thats makes difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home