soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Romance for a life time…

My 1st rendezvous surely seemed to have an initial attraction …however the sparks began on the 2nd meet. By 3rd meeting I found myself flirting and enjoying every moment …and 4 th meeting onwards I looked forward to meet again and again …Well I am talking about my Romance with Goa last 2.5 yrs. I have made 5 trips (3 only last year). Each trip I just keep falling in love more deeply and come back planning my next visit back.



It’s amazing that place …there is so much that it offers that you wonder each time how much more lies hidden …the white powdery sand beaches and blue water of south Goa, the spectacular sunset each one specially made for the day, the fun and adventurous water sports for the sports lovers and a lot and the pub and disc hopping in north Goa, the Carnival, the lazy sun beds at the shaks by the beach, the refreshing monsoons, the small lanes, with warm and lazy localities, the serene churches and temples, the amazing fresh sea food , beer cheaper than water, the tattoo, aimless shopping sprees , the flee markets, the sun tan and much much.

I know for sure that my love for this little city is growing by the day and it’s sure is a Romance for a life time.






1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger goggly said...

hi
i liked your narration..
its captivating .. much in the true spirit of goa.
have a look at this site for travel freaks
www.wayn.com
regards
milind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home