soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Coming Home !

8th April 2007

Last 2.5yrs I have moved 3 houses (2 in last 3 months it’s self ) as my building was under redevelopment.

Last 3 months specially have been a nightmare packing, unpacking, shifting, carrying heavy load, getting the new house ready, chasing people, begging literally to get work done, and swallowing the ego and being patient with people who have taken complete advantage of our situation, running around and fighting against time, angry, sad , upset, being each others strongest support (my family that is).

Most often being like a ball of energy that keeps on rolling and never seems to stop, emotionally breaking down many a times wondering ‘why us ?’, at times finding myself fighting with the supreme being funnily questioning ‘Why was I created in the woman form when I am constantly expected to display the physical strength of a man’, practically cut off from the world, wondering when it will all end and life get back to normalcy. However in midst of all this 6th April 2007 we finally moved back to our own home, though it a complete state of mess as yet, with only 1 room ready where we are surviving.

The feeling of being back to our own home is so very beautiful, fulfilling and comforting.
The best part of the stay last 2 days has been the most heart warming welcome we got from Mother Nature.

Considering we don’t even have curtains up yet I woke up with a very feeling of a warm touch of sorts gently waking me up…it was the touch of the most spectacular warm, refreshing sunrise I have ever seen. I normally got to see such beautiful sight only when I went on a vacation.

Can u imagine an enchanting sight such as this every morning by my window pane. So energetic. makes me feel as if ‘Suraj Devta’ or ‘Surjo (The Sun - as a dear friend likes calling it and himself too :) ) himself wakes me up with his loving warm touch filling my day to come full of hope, love and a promise of a great day ahead. I don’t know if my post does justice to the experience I feel each morning.

While things yet are quite tough and shall take a few days to settle down however this feeling of ‘Coming Home’ is giving me fresh new hope of beautiful new beginnings…Thank you universe for bringing us to this new beginning.

I trust this beautiful new home will open new doors, bring only loving and divinely beautiful people to our lives, manifest all our long awaited dreams and fill our lives with love, light, warmth,togetherness and happiness. Thank you once again UNIVERSE for our beautiful home !

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger soulstirringexperiences said...

Gaizabonts <<
Thanx for your good wishes dear friend ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home