soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's a 100 !!

It's funny how we give the number 100 importance ! I have still not figured the reason but I presume coz a 100 seems unachievable from where we begin may be.

Neveretheless going with the hype and it's surely a great feeling ...this is my 100th post !! Yipeeeeeeee !

Well I find it an achievement considering that i never thought i could write to begin with, leave alone reach a 100 posts ...and strangely not only have i written 100 posts also got generous appreciation from alot of friends and bloggers friends on my soul stirring experiences.

Like most award / achievement speeches I would like to thank my mom, god, dhoodhwala, my dog, my office receptions etc ... ha ha ha . Just kidding !

Though i surely want to thank a few special people like ...Vineet my colleague who motivated me to start a blog of my own last July (2006) though it was suppose to be a travel blog as he thought i traveled a good amount and that i should share my experiences. Need to thank Nishad a avid blogger yet another colleague of mine who helped me open the Blogspot account. Parikshit (my dear friend Pari ) who doesn't even know that the name of the blog was inspired by a trek i did thanx to him(and without him unfortunately) and during the trek he had messaged me how the the mighty Himalayas were a 'Soul stirring experience'..i experienced the same and thats when i decided to pen down (technically it would be type away... ) all my soul stirring experiences. Thanx Pari !

My darling friend Rayo who encouraged me time and again saying that " Blogs are about beauty of thoughts and emmotions attached" And finally a special thank you to all my regular visitors who read, appreciate and leave their views on my post also special thank you to my dear friends who appreciate my work yet tolerate my grammatical errors and share the views on the same so that i can improvise and write better ! :-)

While my blog has made it's journey of 100 post i too have made my own journey along with it... my thoughts have surely got more peaceful, calmer and mature. I am glad I was introduced to this fun world of blogging .. i have surely made a lot many new friends, gathered different perspective and made new beginnings in life !

Thanx again to all those who made this happen for me and stood by me ...

3 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations is in order! Welcome to the 100 Club :)

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Vineet Kumar said...

I have been seeing in you an urge to write and in fact this blog is a book on you. Congratulations as you have reached one milestone of this journey called life.Who knows what's next a boyfriend, a relationship,new job.....or write a book.

All the best dear

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Malinmumbai said...

Hey

Good going Payal. 100 is definitely worth a treat. Say when?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home