soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hugs are Free ...

Recently came across this beautiful video "Hugs are free" . It's my favourite subject and have written a post on same a called the Power of hugs a while back.

But I really believe in the power of hugs, how healing hugs are, Jadu ki Jhappi as Munna bhai calls it. At times i feel sad i got introduced to this healing process so late in life and missed out on affectionate hugs from a many such people in my life i will not get to see forever ... However as some one rightly said " Better late than never"

Njoy the film ... Hugs are surely healing and infectious !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzkHhgcZG4&mode=related&search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home