soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Karle tu bhi muhabbat !


In my earlier post, I have written about Love ...my quest for it, my disappointments with it, my confusions about it, my faith in the the fact that some day it will come to me...
Though recently i have realized that how we constantly keep seeking love outside where as it resides within us.

Funnily, we don't love ourselves but expect to be loved by the world, we don't feel deserving enough and expect others to acknowledge us. Don't even dare to look into the mirror and compliment ourselves yet expect the world to shower us with compliments.
One of my dear colleague Kalyani ( Kallu is what i lovingly call her ) would do silly strange things like looking at her self in the lift mirror and tell her self how pretty she was and how beautiful she was and how nobody was as good , or how could any one be so beautiful ... we would have a big laugh at her act. Then , I found it silly but very very cute . May she always be the wonderful beautiful person she is always.
However today i feel how that silly act of her's makes her the cute, carefree, fun, loving and affectionate person she is and life seems just so beautiful, non complex.
I never could do that, Love myself that is. Struggled for years !

Though off late the good newz is I am falling in love ...in Love with myself ...and it feels amazing. Never felt better in my entire life ...Love after all is magical and healing !

Here's 2 para's from a recent film called " Life in a Metro". Find them really beautiful and give a high each time i hear them. Just describes my state of mind too ...

In dino, dil mera,
mujhse hai keh rahatu khaab saja,
tu ji le jarahai tujhe bhi izaazat,
karle tu bhi muhabbat - 2) - 2

berang si hai badi zindagi
kuchh rang to bharoon main
apani tanahaayi ke waaste abbb kuchh toh karoon) - 2
jab mile thodi fursat - 2,
mujhse karle muhabbathai tujhe bhi izaazat,
karle tu bhi muhabbat