soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Passion for life !

For years i admired how may of my colleagues had passions with regards to work and their creativity. I always believed passion was what you totally dedicated yourself too at times it demanded alot of sacrifices too. Be it from your family or friends or just yourself. It's something i really felt good about and just wished I had it in me some day !

Was talking my dear Sushma yesterday and the subject of passion came up ...i was amazed how she described me as a person with passion for life ...in my head as she said that i thot " Nah nah you got the wrong person .. me passion ?? "

That's when she shared her understanding of passion ..." It's giving what you do or whatever you ...your 100 %. "

Well i am not yet sure if i do it all the time and for everything but i suddenly thought to myself " Yeah, WOW i do have Passion for life and things" It's been there all along yet i just kept looking at others and wondering when i will have it. This little understanding of her's made me feel great ...finally i had what i had all along ... he he he !

Thank you, Shushma for redefine what " Passion" really means.