soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Conflict ...

My mind has been playing dirty games with me. It has seeded a conflict in my head from my hospital days that I need to release and thus I pen it down.

When experiencing pain and helplessness of the situation and forced slow down life has brought me to my mind conflicts and asks “ Should you be grateful that you were well taken care of and your illness was caught at just the right time with the right / best doctor/ treatment supporting you or should you be angry that WHY ME ? why did I have to go through the misery and pain ?”

My heart on the other hand pleads me to be grateful for divine help just when I needed it the most.

At times I believe what my heart says and times I fall a prey to my minds conflict. But there’s something beautiful that my teacher said which has got me thinking, he says
“ Courage comes come the heart and fear from the mind”

I guess, now it’s upto me to make the choice and take responsibility for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home