soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, July 16, 2007

REBIRTH !

I am back! Wondering where I was? Frankly on the scariest rollercoaster ride of my life that I was not only thrown into by a surprise but has left me shaken upto my core, questioned my existence and beliefs. I was hospitalized for a month for what seemed to be an appendix min

It surely feels like a REBIRTH of sorts.

It’s strange but just a few post ago (refer post titled ‘Birth’). I had mentioned the fact that that the most traumatic of child birth is what the child goes through not the mother. But fortunately the child has no memory of it. In my case I went through this traumatic experience of rebirth with full awareness and perfect memory.

While the pain seemed unbearable at that moment now that I look back it has passed too. Yes I feel like a new Payal on an emotional, mental, physical and spiritual level. While I see some clarity at some level I still find myself fall a prey to minds conflicts and games.

I guess that is part of growing up life …I have not only experienced the power of prayers but also seen the miracles it can do for you. I have been fortunate to be showered by unconditional love that came so unexpected but left me in complete bliss in spite of the pain and misery.

I have learnt to acknowledge and appreciate every little blessing of life. It has taught me to cheer up and also be strength to others around in pain. It has shown me how little gestures of hope brighten up ailing hearts in despair. It has taught me to live from moment to moment. It’s truly brought a lot of goodness in my life.

However I yet don’t know what to expect from this rebirth …or rather I think I should not expect anything and just try going with the flow …Let’s c where it takes me this time along …

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Sushma Sabnis said...

Welcome Back..I missed u !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home