soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Irony of life !

We all live our lives knowing that one day we shall reach that end however when the end arrives we struggle to escape it, we fear it and we still want to live on.

Life is surely full of ironies. Yesterday was one such strange day for me. I was stepping out for the first time post my winning over my battle with my illness of last 7 months. It was a time for celebration a time to acknowledge and thank the universe for giving me this special 2nd chance to LIVE my life again and the way I wanted it.

It felt great …yet at the same time I heard about a friend ( Not quite a friend but an acquaintance who I had began to empathies with due to the illness and suffering she had been going through last couple of months. ) Deepika’s defeat to the fight against Cancer. I never met her just spoke to her a couple of times yet she came across as a chirpy, bubbly youngster with the spirit to live life and fight for it. Yet inspite of her will to live she had to move on to another plane …to a world we all know one day we need to reach yet we know nothing about and the fear of the unknown stops us from taking a smooth flight there.

Yes indeed an irony of life it seemed, gave me the 2nd chance to celebrate the victory and took her life away inspite of her will to live.

I am not sad for Deepika coz I know the universe helped her rest in peace after the long tying battle against Cancer. This end is just a new beginning for her soul. May you soul LIVE on Deepika just as you wanted to …

Yet I feel overwhelmed by the fact that I have been fortunate enough to get this precious 2nd chance to live, dream,create, celebrate a wonderful life full of different kinds of beautiful moments.

I leave it to the universe to take me from here one to make the best of this precious 2nd chance …would be a lie if I said this leap of faith hasn’t come after conquering my fears, battling the unknown and overcoming the wavering faith.

Come universe take me with you …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home