soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year …New Beginnings!

It’s a beautiful new year. A year full of new beginnings for me ! That 2nd chance to create and live a beautiful new life gifted by God. A chance to re-live all my dreams I held on to for years, a life full of miracles, blessings of angels and love showers.

‘YES, I MADE IT !’. Thank you, universe for supporting me completely in your most miraculous ways. Oh yes special thanks to myself for believing, being courageous, in surrender and supporting myself.

There is new rejuvenated energy I feel in me today. A renewed passion for life and yes a strong belief that I am always taken care of no matter what shows up in my life.

Wish you all an Happy, Healthy and a very Prosperous New Beginning too …

Cheers to 2008 !

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! It's lovely isn't it?

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year.

long time no read. whatsup.

and about ur new blog. u stil havent told me which of the 3 u are? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home