soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Circle of life !

Life surely has it’s strange ways. 10 years back it had brought me to a point where there was a need to stand on my feet, prove myself and get somewhere in life. I still remember how scared I was, struggled with my confidence and self belief kept dwindling. Yet step by step, bit by bit I made it …

These last 7 months of my illness has brought me back to square one. And as I begin to get back to life I have yet again a need to stand up on my feet. The confidence is a bit shaky and though I don’t have a need to prove anything to anyone any more…yet life seems to be expecting a lot out of me.

I have begun my new journey yet again and pray that step by step I will surely find my way….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home