soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Falling in ‘Love’ all over again …

Smiling without a reason, feeling good about life, feel like dancing to music, enjoy looking my best, take extra care of myself, love spending time doing nothing yet just keep thinking happy thoughts, love singing aloud to myself without hesitation (every one knows can’t even sing to save my life), feel this amazing glow on face (people around to seem to notice it too), every fragrance feels so refreshing, flowers… hmmm so beautiful, simply enjoy sitting by the seaside and watching the waves , appreciate and observe every little beauty around me…

Hey I know this magical feeling …isn’t this what they call being in Love. Yes it’s true; I think I am falling in love all over again. It’s a wonderful feeling…I am glad it’s back, it’s been really long.

Wondering who I am in Love with …well that’s the best part almost unbelievable. Strangely known this person all along.Has been part of my growing up years, my every joy and every pain. Yet took so long to be discovered.

Nah nah .. don't you think so much...it’s none other than ‘myself’. Honestly it feels better than anything other feeling i have known. May be momentary but at the moment enjoying every bit of it. However I sincerely hope and pray for it can last forever.

4 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Payal
I am so glad that life has given you that innate sense of happiness. Best wishes
Ameeta

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Payal it is nice to see that you are in love with yourself becoz if you love yourself u dont need to look for love outside but first thing how do you love yourself with somany bad phases in life which come to you
Bolo
CHIPS

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger soulstirringexperiences said...

Chips ?? Akka Shilpa ,
Well all sorts of phazes come into our life and they shall continue to. It’s we how create and attract them. I don't know if I can define my phases as ‘Bad’ ...while at that moment they seemed like the end of the road but in the long run they have made me more mature, taught me how to deal with it, and learn out of them so that next time the same phase doesn’t get repeated. And if ever they do get repeated is coz it indicates we haven’t learnt from them completely.

However the reason for a lot of problems that arise in our life is coz we do not love our self enough, we donot think we deserve any good and in the bargain keep attracting more so called bad situations and hurt...I am not sure if I have answered ur question but that’s what i have learned so far and the quest continues ...I have experienced love and being loved …and figured that why wait from it to happen again …coz I can love myself and experience a similar feeling.

Cheers !
Payal

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Payal

Your experiences touched my heart..I thoroughly enjoyed going through them....its very true loving urself means loving ur very existence and only when u are in love with urself can u love another as it is then that u realize u are not separate from the other...M more than happy for you...Lots of love.
Nevis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home