soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Touched my soul ...

I am over whelmed by the responses I got for my earlier post “My Daddy Strongest”. It’s strange that a simpler reality of my life has touched so many people and made them realize the importance of their parents that live with them. I am glad I could touch a cord in people’s lives.

Well I haven't been blogging for the last 10 days …I have just got back from a mind boggling experience at my Reki intensive course in Goa. I go speechless about what I have experienced …the trip has made me re believe in miracles, magic , soul connections,angels,a master,unconditional love, expressions, simple pleasures of life and much more. The following post are a series of realizations that have touched my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home