soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Be Here and Now !

1st Oct 2006
This morning as I walked the beach in silence with a promise to BE HERE ANS NOW. Suddenly there was magic. I realized that what I saw thereon came from a very different perspective than usual.It was undoubtedly a beautiful experience.

Strangely inspite of being with 80 people I still felt as if I was on my own…in my very own world.

To begin with as I approached the beach I was welcomed by the soft and cool breeze as if it was welcoming me with a tender loving hug. As I walked on wet sand I observed my footprints and soon they were joined by already existing foot prints. For that moment I felt that there was some one walking by my side assuring me that he had been by my side always and I had never been alone . It was a great feeling.

I smiled to myself and walked ahead …I began to notice the waves…they felt so different too. To me they looked like a bunch excited children who were playful amongst themselves. In their playful manner came rushing towards the shore. As soon as they reached their destination they calmed down and sinked into the sand.

I was wondering why every thing to me in that moment looked so different yet beautiful.

Just then the dark clouds in the sky right above my head a while back had been cleared out and I could see a beautiful bright blue sky with a tinge of pink light. It was just spectacular view.

As I turned around to come back to my resort I was amazed to see the tall palm trees which inspite of the breeze seemed to stay stall and still.

It felt like everything was trying to give me a message of how momentary everything was. I really enjoyed each moment of the walk today.

This state of being HERE AND NOW was very beautiful. It made me enjoy all the simple pleasures of life in that moment and made me ponder.

Can u even imagine what it could do to my life if I could practice it each day of my life…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home