soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Life’s little pleasures …

2nd Oct 2006
I often wondered how Bhaskar ( a stranger that I met on a train journey in June 2005, though now I kind of get the feeling that we share some soul connection hence is part of my life)…lived his life to his own terms and seemed to create happiness every little way…be it sharing his experiences of the 1st touch of the rain , to enjoying moonlit nights, to flying kites on Makhar sakranti to playing a silly game called anti chess and laugh at his own game etc. He often told me that life is about choices and he had chosen this state of being. I never realized the dept of it until Prasad brought it up again…He said “Choose what you want and get what you choose”

It struck me that since last Jan I have made conscious choices to heal and be happy and the universe in it’s miraculous ways is opening one door after the other.

Today at the beach I did something really small but it gave me immense pleasure. I really remembered Bhaskar at hat moment. Coz I know that had he been there he would have done exactly what I did. He was my inspiration today.

As we moved to the beach this evening it was still drizzling…Prasad was in 2 minds if we should go to the beach at all. Once we reached the beach the drizzle got heavier but we decided to stay unless it poured. I had an umbrella in my hand… For once I just ‘Let It Go’ gave it away to a Reiki mate willingly who looked mare in need of the same and walked towards the shores …I made a big heart in the sand and stood in the center of it . Then gradually raised my hands side ways…stood there in silence with my eyes closed to experience the MAGIC ( I have realized that silence and eyes shut just make experiences richer and lasting …). There was strong breeze blowing from the ocean that came up to me with a roar as though it was hugging me tight. Soon it was followed by water droplets gently kissing me face and hands …It almost felt like Mother Nature was pouring out her love for me and pampering me will a lot of affection. Love that I have always deserved but didn’t realize it existed …or may be just had shut myself to. I just stayed with the moment enjoying it to the fullest letting time fly…

It made me wonder, what had really stopped me all these years to experience this unconditional love experienced by nature. I am glad I got this opportunity. I know I chose it for myself. Thank you universe … Thank you Prasad and Thank you Bhaskar for sensitizing me to little pleasure of like that can make me happy so easily . I realize that one really doesn’t need to wait for BIG things to happen to experience happiness just by gathering these little pleasures of life we can make it worth living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home