soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Soul Connections

3rd Oct 2006
Often heard of words like ‘Soul connections’, ‘Soul mates’ etc. Yashi aunty always told me about them but I don’t think I had clarity on the subject until today…

What I understand about them is that they are strong connections with people that attract you to them or them to u. They may be complete strangers but seem like you have known them from some where …may be a past life too. You can chance upon them anywhere…usually they come into your life most unexpected yet with a very important purpose for you. The purpose could be to make you realize something you need at that moment, at times cause a break through for you, at times just to make you experience the most beautiful emotions that you probably would have forgotten or was missing in your life,at times they guide you to the right path. They always come by your soul calling …we usually are not aware of if.
The relationship between both of u is very beautiful. At times they walk hand in hand with you at every step of life, at times they show u their purpose and stay connected in some way or the other. The amazing part is that even if they are away they connect with you via thoughts and dreams…they just know when you need them and come to the moment they receive your calling. Unbelievable as it may sound its as real as Miracles.

I too have been meeting few such ‘soul connections’ in the last few years. They have always existed in my life; I guess I am more aware of them now. Here are few that I know for sure are my soul connections…

Yashi aunty, the center of my world, I lovingly call her my surrogate mother. Her gajjar ka halwa and reading out ‘ The precious present’ on one strange evening 11 years back opened doors that has lead me to live a better quality life over the years. It filled my life with love and sweetness. She was the one who introduced me to this beautiful path of spirituality. She has been seeding me with the right thoughts all these years and I see some beautiful flowers blossoming now. She is my true soul connection.

Niki, my best friend who so innocently reading my blog a few days back claimed that either she doesn’t have a soul or experiences. She has in the last 15 years been my true soul sister. She has lived my every experience, moment of happiness, or sadness or love. She can actually read my thoughts and tell me exactly what she feels about them without asking her. No matter where we are she is part of my every prayer, thought and existence. I love her truly.

Bhaskar, a stranger I met in Oct 05 on a return train journey from north east.The connection was so strong…inspite of staying in different cities we have shared all our experiences and moments ( happy ones, sad ones and weak ones) ever since. Funny part is that we rarely meet but some way or the other always stay connected and share a lot. Right this moment I wish he was here with me … though I know in our thoughts we are connected.
Abhijit..little did I know the stranger that I met at a office party in Nov ’05 will lead me to the path of Transformation and introduce me to a BIG loving family I have been seeking for a long while.A family that is blessed with abundance of Love. It’s strange how we barely meet but yet the moment we think of each other ‘pop’ comes a message or an opportunity to connect. I use call it spooky but he would lovingly correct me and call it a soul connection. I totally cherish this connection of mine and love him dearly. May god fill his life with happiness and al that he needs and desires.

And now Anil from Dubai whom I have just met 3 days back here at Goa ( Reiki Intensive )All I know at the moment is his nameand that he is from Dubai but I feel that I have known him for long ...I don’t know where this connection will lead or what it’s purpose is but at the moment it feel great. Today I followed my heart and in my sharing reached out him to tell him how I felt this strong connection with him. Hesitant I was but I am glad I reached out …confused as he seemed about my statement but has very lovingly been reciprocating and acknowledging the connection.

I am sure there are many more connections I have and shall explore in the coming days, months, years.I want to thank Yashi Aunty for introducing me to the concept of ‘soul connections’ and the universe for all the experiences to give me clarity on my soul mates and connections


4th Oct 2006
Its been 2 days since I announced my soul connection with Anil and funnily we have been in silence ever since, I have yet not spoken a word to him and yet I think I already know what the purpose of this connection is.

He is like this very adorable baby who seems to be full of unconditional love. H seems very caring and playful ( Masti is more like the word that can describe him). Almost sounds like Krishna na …

With all his loving gestures and eyes he has showered me with affection and unconditional love.I can’t even describe the feeling..

This beautiful soul has made me realize that there is abundance of love, affection and pampering the universe has to offer me. And I truly deserve every bit of it. There are many more soul connections waiting for me to accept them…All I need to do is break those barriers of hesitation with complete trust in what ever the outcome (like I had with Anil too) an accept what ever comes in my life gracefully.

Anil, my soul mate. I acknowledge your presence in my life and no matter where we shall be after these 8 days..in our hearts we shall always remain connected.

7th Oct 2006
Last 2 days we have not been in total silence and I actually reached out to a lot of people .. infact most of them did. The most important was talking to Anil. He is like this baby brother I always needed. He is 25 yrs old but has a amazing mix of playfulness and maturity. As he spoke to me about himself , life and love it was so dazed at this cute baby’s commitment and maturity.

Like every younger brother … no matter how many years younger he may be but always are the most protective and loving brother to his elder sister who they love to give ‘Gyan’ sessions . I got one such Gyan session on life, love and relationships he he he … I patiently, lovingly heard him out. Smiled to myself and enjoyed every moment of it.

I wish to thank him for all the love and affection he has showered on me in the last few days and sincerely pray to God to fulfill all his dreams and wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home