soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Choices ...

Was standing by the ocean ...
Had just begun to admire it’s vastness, calmness and depth.
Little did I know that next moment a huge ugly wave will hit me so bad and sweep me into the depth of the ocean.
I struggled, I fought, I cried in despair …
I am still alive and yet caught up in my helplessness...
Seeing my helplessness the ocean has thrown up to me some choices to make...
It’s asking me to have conviction in myself and fight the tides no matter what
Or it asks me to have courage and faith to flow with the tide, trusting it knows best and will take me through however tough it seems at the moment.
I am yet to make the choice …

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely put. the wonderful thing is, just suppose for a moment that:

"an ocean tide is a study in ironic contradiction,
to fight it leaves almost no hope of salvation"
"to tag along and conquer fear,
might never take you to shores familiar."

Maybe that's what is called the choice between the devil and the "deep-sea"!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home